Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
We are seeking an intern for our Mid-Market team in Brazil. You will be part of the team who attends new clients in the Brazilian market. You will be learning and working with advertisers side of Criteo Business, prospecting and qualifying new potential leads to our Account Executive team, helping with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.Responsibilities:
- Phone and e-mail screening for new business inbounds;
- Market monitoring and analysis to keep us connected to the Latin American trends;
- Special cultural alignments w/ Ops and other support teams for regional needs;
- Accounts financial and technical health check in scale;
- Team’s performance analysis in scale.
- Desire to learn, team-oriented, bright, creative, cooperative!
- Ability to quickly understand business needs and translate those needs into a business solution.
- Preference to technical bachelor degree students.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.