99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).Diversity
goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment
by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)About the Job:
The Strategy amp; Planning team serves as the right hand of the General Manager for the Ridesharing business in Brazil, and is decisive in driving the business forward. We provide thought leadership and manage the rhythm of the business, fostering alignment and execution of the core business priorities. The right person for this role should have outstanding problem solving skills, proven ability to manage different stakeholders across various levels of a complex organization, the ability to clearly communicate and present information, and a passion to work in teams and learn continuously.Your Responsibilities
- Drive the monthly planning process with the team Samp;P team. Identify and pursue the main levers that drive growth and profitability. Design accurate and challenging goals, attaining the best ROI and efficiency for the company’s resources.
- Collect and analyze market and competitive intelligence data to guide 99’s strategic decisions. Improve the competitive intelligence process.
- Organize and lead weekly, monthly and quarterly results meetings with 99’s senior executives. Engage with Data Science, Operations and Growth teams to prepare comprehensive business analysis. Be ready to provide thoughtful answers to business problems.
- Develop business scenarios for long-term strategic plans and new products launches together with Operations teams. Support the annual planning process and special projects.
- Identify internal business opportunities to improve the core business efficiency and drive value creation.
The Successful Applicant
- Team comes first for you. You are also a goal-getter and passionate to drive change.
- Seniority of 5+ years of business experience in total, ideally working for consulting firms or startups in strategy/operations/business roles;
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills to interact with different stakeholders and handle conflicting interests. Logical communication should be a strength.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and attention to details. Advanced SQL knowledge is required. Python knowledge is a plus.
- English fluency (oral and written) is mandatory: the position requires daily interaction with international stakeholders living in Brazil and abroad.