In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)About the job
The Pricing Specialist role is a unique opportunity to have a measurable impact on 99’s platform through pricing modelling and optimization.This is a critical role as you will be in charge of continually improving strategy and tools for national pricing mathematical modelling, tests and AIs optimization in partnership with product team.This data-driven role calls for a combination of analytical thinking, technical skills and interpersonal ability. You will work with data to monitor and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, product improvement and pricing management.
- Analytics. Utilize pricing data to understand market behavior and areas for improvement in our tools.
- Pricing strategy. Be co-responsible for the national pricing model and strategy.
- Understand/analyse Pricing AI strategies and work on suggestions for their optimization, always taking into consideration their impact on business areas
- Develop amp; Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve pricing strategies, setting and control
The successful applicant
- Be eager to make history in the Brazilian Startup Scene, change the Mobility Industry in our country, and develop your career.
- Technical background with modeling and statistical analysis. Be data fluent.
- Advanced SQL knowledge is essential. Python or R is a plus.
- Knowledge of GIS data analysis is desired.
- Seniority of 3 years of business experience in total, ideally working for consulting firms, investment banking, private equity, or startups with high contact with/understanding of business/project/finance roles.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical, written and communication skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.